|Item ||Standard Specification |
|Appearance ||Colorless to light yellow liquid |
|Content (%) ||50%min |
|PH ||6.0-8.0 |
|MEHQ(ppm) ||200-300 |
|CI Content,meq/g ||2.22-2.30 |
|Color(APHA) ||100max |
1. Hard surface disinfectant for food processing plants, hospitals and institutions;
2. Water treatment(in oil drilling, swimming pools)
3. Laundry disinfectant;
4. Wood preservation
Package & Storage of Ammonium Chloride:
50 KG bags
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
ammonium chloride (CHEBI:31206) - EMBL-EBI
Feb 29, 2016 - Ammonium chloride is an inorganic compound with the formula NH4Cl and a white crystalline salt that is highly soluble in water. Solutions of ammonium chloride are mildly acidic. Sal ammoniac is a name of the natural, mineralogical form of ammonium chloride
Ammonium Chloride Formula - Chemical and Structural Formula
There are various other uses of NH4Cl but its use should be limited due to the environmental hazards it poses. To learn formulas of several other chemical
Ammonium chloride - Wikipedia
Ammonium chloride is an inorganic compound with the formula NH4Cl and a white crystalline salt that is highly soluble in water. Solutions of ammonium
Ammonium Chloride - Structure, Properties, and Uses of NH4Cl
Oct 7, 2019 - NH4Cl is an inorganic compound with chemical name Ammonium Chloride. It is also known as sal ammoniac, the salt of ammonia and
ammonium chloride | Formula, Uses, & Facts | Britannica
Feb 14, 2020 - Ammonium chloride (NH4Cl), also called sal ammoniac, the salt of ammonia and hydrogen chloride. Its principal uses are as a nitrogen supply
Ammonium Chloride Formula - SoftSchools
Formula and structure: The ammonium chloride chemical formula is NH4Cl and its molar mass is 53.490 g mol-1. The molecule is formed by 2 potassium cations
Ammonium chloride | NH4Cl - PubChem
Ammonium chloride | NH4Cl or ClH4N | CID 25517 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, ... 2.2Molecular Formula. Help
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....