|Infection on Soil:Physiological Acid
||Chemical Character:Chemical Acid
||Type:Amide Nitrogen Fertilizer
|Transport Package:25kg, 50kg or 1000kg
||Specification:Nitrogen more than 21 percent
|Origin:Handan City, China
Appearance: White/light yellow granule
Purity (Calcium Nitrate): 79.5% min
Total nitrogen: 15.5% min
Nitrate-N: 14% min
Ammonium-N: 1.5% min
Calcium (CaO): 26% min
Water soluble calcium: 18% min
Water insoluble: 0.01% max
Iron: 0.002% max
Chloride: 0.08% max
pH value: 5.6-6.4
Size: 2-4mm (90% min)
Packaging & Shipping:
1. The wight of each bag is according to packing requirement.
2. The bale sewing thread must be orderly and rigorous.
3. They must be mended if having opening to ensure no leakage.
4. We promise our procduct can be safe and nondestructive through ocean shipping.
5. 25kg/50kg/1250kgbag woven PP bag with inner PE bag.
6. 27MT/20' container.
7. It is available upon customer's requirement.
Usaually 7 - 15 days after confirm the order.
ammonium nitrate | Formula, Uses, & Facts |
Ammonium nitrate, (NH4NO3), a salt of ammonia and nitric acid, used widely in fertilizers and explosives. The commercial grade contains about 33.5 percent
Ammonium nitrate | NH4NO3 - PubChem
Ammonium nitrate based fertilizers appears as a grayish white solid in the form of prills. Soluble in water. Produces toxic oxides of nitrogen during combustion
Ammonium nitrate - Wikipedia
Jump to Fertilizer - Ammonium nitrate is an important fertilizer with the NPK rating 34-0-0 (34% nitrogen). It is less concentrated than urea (46-0-0), giving ammonium nitrate a slight transportation disadvantage. Ammonium nitrate's advantage over urea is that it is more stable and does not rapidly lose nitrogen to the atmosphere
Ammonium Nitrate | CF Industries
Ammonium Nitrate (AN), is a granular, nitrogen-based product with a nitrogen content of 34 or 34.5 percent. AN is a popular nitrogen fertilizer in the southeastern
Ammonium Nitrate | Mosaic Crop Nutrition
Ammonium nitrate is a popular fertilizer since it provides half of the N in the nitrate form and half in the ammonium form. The nitrate form moves readily with soil water to the roots, where it's immediately available for plant uptake
How to Apply Ammonium Nitrate as Fertilizer | Home Guides
Ammonium nitrate provides much needed nitrogen to lawn grasses and garden plants in an easily accessible form that doesn't leach out of the soil. A straight
Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer – HDAN & CAN | ArrMaz
ArrMaz is the world leader in coatings for ammonium nitrate fertilizers. Our anti-caking coatings are tailored for specific operational & end-use needs
What Causes Fertilizer Explosions | Ammonium Nitrate | Live
Apr 18, 2013 - The ammonium nitrate used in fertilizer is behind many of the worst accidents and terrorist attacks in history
What Is Ammonium Nitrate - Information On Uses For
Apr 4, 2018 - Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is a simple compound to make. It is created when ammonia gas is reacted with nitric acid. The chemical reaction produces a concentrated form of ammonium nitrate, which produces prodigious amounts of heat
Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer:
Buy products related to ammonium nitrate fertilizer products and see what customers say about ammonium nitrate fertilizer products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....