|Type:Ammonium Nitrogen Fertilizer
||Density:1.769 g/cm3 (20 °c)
|Solubility in Water:74.4 G/100 Ml (20 °c
||Critical Relative Humidity:79.2% (30 °c)
|Ld50:2840 Mg/Kg, Rat (Oral)
||Marking:Manufacture, Neutral, Customerize
||Transport Package:Bag, Bulk
- Sulfur: 23%min
- Granularity: 2-5mm 90% min
- Release type: quick
- Application: straightly used as fertilizer or as for BB -blending fertilizer.
- Package: 50kg, 500kg, 600kg, PP bag with PE liner. 1 MT, or 1.1 MT jumbo bag, with English neutral marks. Shrink-wrapped with pallet is available.Or as your request
- Quantity: 20-26 MT per 20GP
- Advantage: Dry enough, less powder, hard enough, free flowing
- Appearance: white / off-white color, yellowish or brown.
It is one of the most common use and most typical inorganic nitrogen fertilizer. It is the best fast release, quick acting fertilizer, can be directly used for a variety of soil and crops, can be used as kinds of seed fertilizers, base fertilizer and additional fertilizer. Particularly suitable for the soil which lack of sulfur, low chlorine tolerance crops, sulfurphilic crops, It is very popular in Japan, Southeast Asia, as well as northeast China where plant premium rice. Suitable for the rice seedling, the growth of tea, grass, vegetables, and fruit trees, effectually rapid promoting the growth of grain, vegetables, fruits, grass and other plants. It have more efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate. Large granular ammonium sulphate can also serve as raw material for compound fertilizer. As feed additives, it provide the nutrients of nonprotein nitrogen to ruminants. It also used for fish culture in some areas.
Buy Ammonium Sulphate from Finland Suppliers | CAS 7783
Buy customised variation and grade of Ammonium Sulphate ((NH4)2SO4) from Brenntag; Safe delivery, in stock in Finland; find MSDS, quote, sample now!
Ammonium Sulphate Suppliers, Ammonium Sulphate Price
Power2SME provides all types of chemicals including Ammonium Sulphate, select from a wide range of products
Ammonium Sulphate Nitrate - HELM AG
Ammonium sulphate nitrate (ASN) is a beige fertilizer which due to its simultaneous supply of nitrogen and sulphur considerably improves the fertility of the soil,
Ammonium Sulphate - Soluble - Terralink Horticulture
Ammonium Sulphate is used on a variety of agricultural crops as an ingredient in blends or on it's own as an additional source of nitrogen in the ammoniacal
Ammonium Sulphate : Agrico
Often abbreviated AS or AMS, Ammonium Sulphate is produced from a reaction of sulfuric acid and heated ammonia. AS is often a byproduct of other
Ammonium Sulphate - Buy Online at Ireland's Best Sale Prices
Ammonium Sulphate also known as Sulphate of Ammonia is a Nitrogen Based Plant Fertiliser. Fast Delivery on Ammonium Sulphate
Ammonium sulfate - Wikipedia
Ammonium sulfate ); (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. ... Ammonium sulphate. Ammonium sulfate (2:1) Diammonium sulfate
Ammonium Sulphate - Redox Pty Ltd
Product Details. CAS Number(s):, 7783-20-2. Other Names. Diammonium Sulfate. Ammonium Sulfate (2:1). Diammonium Sulphate. Sulfuric Acid, Diammonium
Buy Ammonium Sulphate Fertilizer for all Plants and Garden
Preyank Solar Ammonium Sulphate 100% water soluble Fertiliser used for all plants in garden. ... Preyank Solar Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen (N) fertilizers for crop production. ... Preyank Solar All Purpose Ammonium Sulphate Fertilizer
Ammonium Sulphate Fert (Standard Grade) | Pestell Minerals
Pestell Minerals & Ingredients is a leading distributor of Ammonium Sulphate Fert (Standard Grade) in North America. Our customers range from small
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....