|Appearance || granular organic fertilizer |
|Organic matter (dry basis) || 80% min |
|Total Humic acid (dry basis) || 70% min |
|Mesh || 60-120 / Size 2-4 mm |
|Moisture || 25% max |
(1)It has abundant nutrient and long fertilizer efficiency. It can promote the healthy growth of plants stably and continuously.
(2)Activate the soil nutrients and improve the fertilizer using ratio.
(3)Improve the soil structure. Strengthen the water conservation and fertilizer conservation ability.
(4)Strengthen the plants' ability of stress resistance, disease resistance and drought resistance. Prevent plant diseases and insect pests. Lower the production cost.
(5) Reduce farmland pollution. Lower the nitrate and heavy metal content in the soil.
(6) Improve the plant quality and yield.
Slow Release Fertilizer (Granular) | Planet Natural
Organic dry blends and granular fertilizer is easy to broadcast and suited for broad-area coverage. Use to encourage growth, blooms and bountiful harvests
Organic Fertilizer: All-Purpose, Slow Release 5-5-5
Gardener’s Best® All-Purpose Organic Fertilizer. ... Slow-Release Gardener's Supply All-Purpose Organic Fertilizer for Plant Health. ... Our Gardener's Supply All-Purpose Organic Fertilizer is a slow-release, 5-5-5 granular organic fertilizer that gives plants balanced nutrients for
Jobe's Organics 09526 Organic All Purpose Granular Fertilizer
Amazon.com : Jobe's Organics 09526 Organic All Purpose Granular Fertilizer 4-4-4, 4 lb : Vegetable Garden Fertilizer : Garden & Outdoor
Liquid Organic Fertilizer vs. Granular Organic Fertilizer
Mar 4, 2015 - Liquid Organic vs. Granular Organic - What's the difference? What's better? What should I use? Research, testing, and discussions with industry
Granular, Pelleted, Soluble and Liquid Fertilizers – Which is
Apr 30, 2018 - Whether you choose fish meal or liquid fish, kelp meal or liquid kelp, Bud and Bloom granular fertilizer or PVFS Liquid Bloom, your plants will
Organic Approach 5-2-4 Granular Organic Fertilizer
Organic Approach Granular Fertilizer. 5-2-4. NOP Compliant for Organic Growers. Organic Approach's 5-2-4 is a certifiable organic fertilizer designed with the
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....