|Type:Amide Nitrogen Fertilizer
|Item ||Specification |
|Appearance ||White granule |
|Nitrogen(N) ||≥20.5% |
|Moisture(H2O) ||≤1.5% |
|Free acid( H2SO4 ) ||≤0.4% |
|Granule size(mm) || 2-5mm 90% |
Packaging & Shipping:
1. The wight of each bag is according to packing requirement.
2. The bale sewing thread must be orderly and rigorous.
3. They must be mended if having opening to ensure no leakage.
4. We promise our procduct can be safe and nondestructive through ocean shipping.
5. 25kg/50kg/1250kgbag woven PP bag with inner PE bag.
6. 27MT/20' container.
7. It is available upon customer's requirement.
Usaually 7 - 15 days after confirm the order.
Ammonium Sulfate Granulation - Fertilizer Plants
Granulated ammonium sulfate is a high-quality fertilizer that is traded at higher prices than standard products in crystalline form. The new patented thyssenkrupp process combines the advantages of high-value granular fertilizer with cost-efficient production
Global Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Market 2019 by
Apr 23, 2019 - Apr 23, 2019 (The Expresswire via COMTEX) -- Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Market ... developments such as expansions, agreements, new product. ... Global Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Industry report also provides granular
Ammonium Sulfate - AdvanSix
Honeywell Sulf-N® ammonium sulfate is a fertilizer that provides efficient nitrogen and readily-available sulfur to crops. Comes in granular, mid and soluble
Ammonium Sulphate - OCI Nitrogen
OCI Agro's ammonium sulphate contains ammoniacal nitrogen and ... We supply two different ranges of ammonium sulphate: crystalline and granular
Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer | ArrMaz
It is typically supplied in a dry form, either in the form of crystals or as a compacted, granular product. Crystalline ammonium sulfate can vary widely in particle
Granular Ammonium Sulphate - International Raw Materials
Sherritt Granular Ammonium Sulphate (20.5-0-0-24) is produced by Sherritt International at its plant in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, with annual production
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....