|Density:1.769 g/cm3 (20 °c)
||Solubility in Water:74.4 G/100 Ml (20 °c)
|Critical Relative Humidity:79.2% (30 °c)
||Ld50:2840 Mg/Kg, Rat (Oral)
||Nitrogen Content:N≧ 21%
|Trademark:Zhang & Zhou
||Transport Package:50kg PP+PE Bags
Ammonium sulphate (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer, Nitrogent Fertilizer. It has a high nitrogen (N) content and cheap price. White or off-white crystal, easily soluble in water. Aqueous solution appears acid. Insoluble in alcohol, and ammonia, Easily deliquescent in the air. It contains 21% nitrogen and 24% sulfur.
- Sulfur: 23%min
- Granularity: 2-5mm 90% min
- Release type: quick
- Application: straightly used as fertilizer or as for BB -blending fertilizer.
- Package: 50kg, 500kg, 600kg, PP bag with PE liner. 1 MT, or 1.1 MT jumbo bag, with English neutral marks. Shrink-wrapped with pallet is available.Or as your request
- Quantity: 20-26 MT per 20GP
- Advantage: Dry enough, less powder, hard enough, free flowing
- Appearance: white / off-white color, yellowish or brown.
1.In agriculture, used for nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer,which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. It can be suitable specially for soil with lack of sulfer, but for acid soil, ammonium sulfate needs to be applied with lime.
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is used for raw material in making oxydol, ammonia-alum and ammonium chloride;
4. In Welding Industry, used for welding agent;
5. In textile industry, ued for fire retardant of textile fabrics;
6. In electroplating industry, used for electrobath additive;
7. Ammonium sulfate can be used for making refractory material;
8. catalyst in food coloring reddish brown.
Granular Ammonium Sulphate - International Raw Materials
Sherritt Granular Ammonium Sulphate (20.5-0-0-24) is produced by Sherritt International at its plant in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, with annual production
Ammonium Sulfate - AdvanSix
Honeywell Sulf-N® ammonium sulfate is a fertilizer that provides efficient nitrogen and readily-available sulfur to crops. Comes in granular, mid and soluble
Ammonium Sulfate Granulation - Fertilizer Plants
Granulated ammonium sulfate is a high-quality fertilizer that is traded at higher prices than standard products in crystalline form. The new patented thyssenkrupp process combines the advantages of high-value granular fertilizer with cost-efficient production
Ammonium Sulphate - OCI Nitrogen
OCI Agro's ammonium sulphate contains ammoniacal nitrogen and ... We supply two different ranges of ammonium sulphate: crystalline and granular
Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer | ArrMaz
It is typically supplied in a dry form, either in the form of crystals or as a compacted, granular product. Crystalline ammonium sulfate can vary widely in particle
Global Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Market 2019 by
Apr 23, 2019 - Apr 23, 2019 (The Expresswire via COMTEX) -- Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Market ... developments such as expansions, agreements, new product. ... Global Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer Industry report also provides granular