|Type:Ammonium Nitrogen Fertilizer
|Delivery:Shipped in 7 Days After Payment
|Logo:Can Be Customized
|Transport Package:25kg/50kg/1000kg Bag
||Specification:Nitrogen and Sulfur
- Sulfur: 23%min
- Granularity: 2-5mm 90% min
- Release type: quick
- Application: straightly used as fertilizer or as for BB -blending fertilizer.
- Package: 50kg, 500kg, 600kg, PP bag with PE liner. 1 MT, or 1.1 MT jumbo bag, with English neutral marks. Shrink-wrapped with pallet is available.Or as your request
- Quantity: 20-26 MT per 20GP
- Advantage: Dry enough, less powder, hard enough, free flowing
- Appearance: white / off-white color, yellowish or brown.
APPLICATION & USAGE:
1. The chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
2. The cooking agent used in the paper industry to make sulfate pulp.
3. The glass industry is used as a substitute solvent for soda ash.
4. The textile industry is used to deploy Vinylon spinning coagulant.
5 sed in non-ferrous metallurgy, leather and other aspects.
6. Used to make sodium sulfide, pulp, glass, water glass, enamel, and also used as a laxative and antidote for barium salt poisoning. It is a by-product when hydrochloric acid is produced from common salt and sulfuric acid. Chemically used to make sodium sulfide, sodium silicate, etc. The laboratory is used to wash away barium salts. Industrially used as raw materials for the production of NaOH and H2SO4, also used in papermaking, glass, printing and dyeing, synthetic fibers, tanning, etc. Sodium sulfate is one of the most commonly used post-treatment desiccants in organic synthesis laboratories.
Ammonium sulfate | (NH4)2SO4 - PubChem
Ammonium sulfate | (NH4)2SO4 or H8N2O4S | CID 6097028 - structure, chemical names, physical and ... Ammonium sulfate, 99.9995%, (trace metal basis)
Ammonium Sulfate | Mosaic Crop Nutrition
Ammonium sulfate (sometimes abbreviated as AS or AMS) has been produced for more than 150 years. Initially, it was made from ammonia released during manufacturing coal gas (used to illuminate cities) or from coal coke used to produce steel. Today, manufacturers make it by reacting sulfuric acid with heated ammonia
Ammonium Sulfate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Ammonium sulphate is a crystalline powder although it may be available as a 40% .... The production of ammonium sulfate, as a by-product of steel industry,
Ammonium Sulphate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Dissolve 85 g of ammonium sulphate in 100 ml hot distilled water. Allow to stand .... Steel piping is suitable for conveyance of ammonia liquid and dry gas. Iron
Steel Grade Ammonium Sulfate
813 products - China Steel Grade Ammonium Sulfate manufacturers - Select 2019 high quality Steel Grade Ammonium Sulfate products in best price from certified
Ammonium sulphate — Sandvik Materials Technology
Ammonium sulphate. These corrosion data are mainly based ... Ammonium sulphate, (NH4)2SO4. Grade or type of alloy: Carbon steel. 13 Cr, 2. Sandvik 1802, 0
Ammonium sulfate - Wikipedia
Ammonium sulfate ); (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. .... Ammonium sulfate forms many double salts (ammonium metal sulfates) when its solution is mixed with equimolar solutions of metal sulfates and the
corrosion of low-carbon steels in aqueous solutions of
cern both high-alloy corrosion resistant steels that are ... (St. 3 and KBC-290) in aqueous solutions of ammonium sulfate mineral fertilizer (1.0–40.0 %, 20–60oC)
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....