|Type:Ammonium Nitrogen Fertilizer
||Density:1.769 g/cm3 (20 °c)
|Solubility in Water:74.4 G/100 Ml (20 °c
||Critical Relative Humidity:79.2% (30 °c)
|Ld50:2840 Mg/Kg, Rat (Oral)
||Marking:Manufacture, Neutral, Customerize
||Transport Package:Bag, Bulk
Product name: Aluminium Sulphate or Aluminum Sulfate
Shape: Flakes or Granular or Powder.
CAS No.: 10043-01-3
Molecular Formula: Al2(SO4)3
Appearance: It is white or grey flake,particle or massive crystallization
1.Our products are white crystal or granular,easily solubling in water.
2.It appears acid in aqueous environment and it is insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia.
3.It easily deliquesces in the air.
1. It is mainly used in fertilizer,and its advantage is less absorbing moisture compared to other fertilizer.
2. It is also used in industry ,pharmaceuticals, textiles,welding industry,deliming agent of leather,beer making,chemical agent.
3. It can be used making compound fertilizer.
Caprolactam. Alpek, Leading Petrochemical Company in the
Caprolactam (CPL) is the main raw material to produce Nylon 6. ... Ammonium sulfate (fertilizer) is a derivative of the caprolactam production process that is
Products - Caprolactam - Ammonium Sulfate - LANXESS
Ammonium sulfate is a by-product from caprolactam. LANXESS serves the Ammonium sulfate as solid and solution. Application. Fertilizer (nitrogen); Flame
Caprolactam – AMMONIA INDUSTRY
Nov 1, 2013 - Today, using a plant built in 1965, ammonia is upgraded to caprolactam, for nylon; byproduct ammonium sulfate is sold as fertilizer
Caprolactam - Wikipedia
Caprolactam (CPL) is an organic compound with the formula (CH2)5C(O)NH. This colourless ... This salt is neutralized with ammonia to release the free lactam and cogenerate ammonium sulfate. In optimizing the industrial practices, much
New Chinese Caprolactam Capacity to Shake Up Global
Nov 28, 2013 - "Most AS is produced as a by-product from the caprolactam industry and Chinese ... Free Ammonium Sulphate market analysis paper
Ammonium Sulfate - EPA
Ammonium sulfate is produced as a byproduct from the caprolactam oxidation process stream and the rearrangement reaction stream. Synthetic ammonium
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....