|Infection on Soil:Physiological Acid
||Chemical Character:Chemical Neutral
||Transport Package:in 25kg Plastic Woven Bag
|Appearance ||white Crystalline, no visible mechanical impurity |
|Nitrogen ||21% min |
|Moisture ||0.3% max |
|Water insoluble ||0.01% max |
|Fress Acid(H2SO4) ||0.05 max |
|Heary Metal(Pb) ||0.005 maxUsed for a variety of crops |
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 24hours
2.Professional manufacturer. welcome to visit our website: http://solidchemicals.en.alibaba.com
3.High quality, reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
1)All products will have been strictly quality checked in house before paking
2) All products will be well packed before shipping
Sample order in stock, and bulk production depends on quantity
We have strong cooperation with DHL.TNT.EMS. You also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
New Chinese Caprolactam Capacity to Shake Up Global
Nov 28, 2013 - "Most AS is produced as a by-product from the caprolactam industry and Chinese ... Free Ammonium Sulphate market analysis paper
Caprolactam - Wikipedia
Caprolactam (CPL) is an organic compound with the formula (CH2)5C(O)NH. This colourless ... This salt is neutralized with ammonia to release the free lactam and cogenerate ammonium sulfate. In optimizing the industrial practices, much
Caprolactam. Alpek, Leading Petrochemical Company in the
Caprolactam (CPL) is the main raw material to produce Nylon 6. ... Ammonium sulfate (fertilizer) is a derivative of the caprolactam production process that is
Caprolactam – AMMONIA INDUSTRY
Nov 1, 2013 - Today, using a plant built in 1965, ammonia is upgraded to caprolactam, for nylon; byproduct ammonium sulfate is sold as fertilizer
Products - Caprolactam - Ammonium Sulfate - LANXESS
Ammonium sulfate is a by-product from caprolactam. LANXESS serves the Ammonium sulfate as solid and solution. Application. Fertilizer (nitrogen); Flame
Ammonium Sulfate - EPA
Ammonium sulfate is produced as a byproduct from the caprolactam oxidation process stream and the rearrangement reaction stream. Synthetic ammonium
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....