||Specification:21% ammonium sulphate
Chemical Name: Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulphate
Purity: N 21%
Chemical Formula: H8N2O4S
Formula Weight: 132.14
CAS No.: 7783-20-2
1. Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2. Fast release, quick acting;
3. More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
4. Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur.
5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
Ammonium Sulfate | Mosaic Crop Nutrition
Ammonium sulfate (sometimes abbreviated as AS or AMS) has been produced for more than 150 years. Initially, it was made from ammonia released during manufacturing coal gas (used to illuminate cities) or from coal coke used to produce steel. Today, manufacturers make it by reacting sulfuric acid with heated ammonia
Ammonium sulfate - Wikipedia
Ammonium sulfate ); (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. .... Ammonium sulfate forms many double salts (ammonium metal sulfates) when its solution is mixed with equimolar solutions of metal sulfates and the
Ammonium Sulphate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Dissolve 85 g of ammonium sulphate in 100 ml hot distilled water. Allow to stand .... Steel piping is suitable for conveyance of ammonia liquid and dry gas. Iron
Ammonium sulfate | (NH4)2SO4 - PubChem
Ammonium sulfate | (NH4)2SO4 or H8N2O4S | CID 6097028 - structure, chemical names, physical and ... Ammonium sulfate, 99.9995%, (trace metal basis)
Ammonium sulphate — Sandvik Materials Technology
Ammonium sulphate. These corrosion data are mainly based ... Ammonium sulphate, (NH4)2SO4. Grade or type of alloy: Carbon steel. 13 Cr, 2. Sandvik 1802, 0
Steel Grade Ammonium Sulfate
813 products - China Steel Grade Ammonium Sulfate manufacturers - Select 2019 high quality Steel Grade Ammonium Sulfate products in best price from certified
Ammonium Sulfate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Ammonium sulphate is a crystalline powder although it may be available as a 40% .... The production of ammonium sulfate, as a by-product of steel industry,
corrosion of low-carbon steels in aqueous solutions of
cern both high-alloy corrosion resistant steels that are ... (St. 3 and KBC-290) in aqueous solutions of ammonium sulfate mineral fertilizer (1.0–40.0 %, 20–60oC)
- Plastic is far more toxic than we thought - Fast CompanyJun 24, 2021 — A new study finds that plastics release many more toxic chemicals throughout their life cycle than previously thought, posing significant Toxic Plastics and How to Avoid Them | Blog...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Alloys | Aurora...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMGood chemical resistance....